Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This is the Day

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

What a GREAT statement! Often Christians have no real problem talking the talk. We usually know just the right words for each crowd with which we interact. However, the measure of the person is not what he/she says, it is how he/she thinks, and feels, and acts that counts. Many false religions can "talk the talk", but walking the walk is different. What do you and I really think about, and meditate on? Is our thinking and meditation on God and His attributes, on the Bible and its authority, or are we meditating on the things that do not please God, the things of Satan and the world? We, as Christians, need to want to be acceptable to God.

No comments: