Thursday, March 12, 2009

This is the day.

Psalm 25:4 Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.

Which path does God have for me? The Psalmist ask God to show him which way to go. Too often we turn to other things for direction. We turn to men, even godly men, when we should be turning to God. God tells us to call and He will answer. How great the difference between God and man. Many times we pick up the phone and call someone, only to get a busy signal, or an answering machine. Yet whenever anyone calls on God, He always answers. Let us be glad we don't have a god like Baal, I Kings 18:27 "...Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked." Hallelujah MY GOD is the God that never travels (He is everywhere), He is never too busy talking to someone else (He hears everything), He doesn't have to pursue anything (He speaks and it happens), and He never falls asleep (He is eternal and has never been tired. So when I ask MY God for something I know He hears me every time. Is He your God? Romans 10:9-13

No comments: