Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This is the day.

II Chronicles 7:14If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Revival!! The most pressing need of America and the world. God has promised this great outpouring of His Spirit on His people with only four simple steps. What a great promise that we could all claim, yet it seems so far off from America. We need to do our best, and ask for His help to do the rest, and get back to Him. Humility is a hard thing, but He will give it. Prayer is hard work, but He will strengthen us. Seeking God's face takes away from our "fun time", but He will let us find Him. Turning from our wicked ways "lets down our guard," and makes us vulnerable to Him, Praise God!! He will come in.

The nine P's of Revival.
I. Personalities of Revival. (My people, what a wonderful thing to be know by
God as one of His children)
II. Position of revival. (Which are called by my name. How do others view you? Can they say, "There goes a Christian.)
III. Pridlessness of revival. (shall humble themselves)
IV. Prayer of revival. (and Pray)
V. Pointing of revival. (toward God)(seek My face)
VI. Perspective of revival. (not me but God) (turn from your ways)
VII. Power of revival. (I will hear from Heaven)
VIII. Penalties removed. (forgive their sin)
IX. Promise of revival. (I will heal their land)

No comments: