Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This is the day.



Psalms 125:1 They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.

Do you trust in the Lord? This passage tells us that those who do will abide forever. So many people have worries and fears, and the come upon all of us. What will I do? Where will I work? How will I ever live on this ammount of money? What does the future hold? Christian friend, you and I can be secure in one thing, God will never leave us. We will abide forever. God has promised that Zion will abide forever, and many have determined to destroy it. Still, there it stands, a testimony to God's faithfulness.

Things that won't abide forever:
I. Sin.
II. Sorrow.
III. Death.
IV. Sinner's freedom.
V. Satan's power.
Things that will abide forever.
I. Saints.
II. God's City.
III. God's People Israel.
IV. The Saviour.

No comments: